Money Market Deposit Account- Consumer
Enjoy flexibility and cater to your financial needs with our Money Market Deposit Account services.
Opening a Money Market Deposit Account with SBI can be done for consumers subject to terms & conditions.
Features of Consumer Money Market Deposit Account
Signing up for a Money Market Deposit Account with us is simple and convenient. It has the following benefits for you:
- Deposits are insured with the FDIC for the prescribed limit per account by FDIC.
- Free issue of Debit card enabled for any ATM in USA & India, free of transaction charges.
- 6 debit transfers are permitted during a statement period. There is no restriction on the number of cash withdrawals at ATM or Bank’s teller counter.
- Should more than 6 debit transfers be effected during a statement cycle, an excess check writing fee will be levied per transfer.
- Tiered interest rates based on balances available in accounts.
- Online Banking, giving access to your Money Market Deposit Account on a 24/7 basis.
- Facility of Wire transfer/ International remittances
- Free INR Remittance through Online Banking/ processed by the branch on your request for transaction above $1000. Charges may be applied by beneficiary Bank in India.
- Designation of beneficiary is available.
- Free first 40 checks on account opening, issued on specific request of the consumers.
Minimum Deposit for Consumer Money Market Deposit Account
The minimum amount for deposit in a Money Market Deposit Account is as follows:
(Amount in USD)
For more information about Money Market Deposit Account , please read customer manual or get in touch with us at email@example.com / call on 212-521-3200